Membership in the Geo-Institute comes with many benefits, both tangible and intangible. Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry with Geo-Strata and our monthly newsletters, meet your next client at one of our conferences, get deep discounts on Geo-Institute publications and continuing education programs, and be part of the discussion by joining a G-I Technical Committee.
Find out more about our Benefits
Membership is open to individuals engaged in geo-industry research, education, design, testing, manufacturing, construction, operations, and maintenance, with one or more of the following qualifications:
- A baccalaureate degree in engineering, the physical sciences, the life sciences, or mathematics.
- Two years of full-time-equivalent college or university study in any discipline, plus 5 years of geo-industry experience.
- Four years of full-time-equivalent college or university study, plus 3 years of geo-industry experience.
- Eight years of geo-industry experience.
There are two ways to join:
- If you are an ASCE member, click here, sign in, and click on "Select Institutes and Make Contributions" to add the Geo-Institute to your membership. You may also call ASCE Customer service at (800) 548-2723 or send an email.
If we're your only institute, membership is free. If you'd like to add G-I as a secondary institute, you'll pay a small fee.
- If you are not an ASCE member, the easiest way to join is with our New Online Application.
You may also Download our Application.
Click here for Student Membership
Click here for Organizational Membership