Simplify the way you do business with ASCE Business Card with WorldPoints® Rewards - If you use a personal credit card for business expenditures, you're missing out on a card that can actually help you manage your business!
- Manage and control expenses-with individual credit limits for employees that let you predetermine how much money is spent.
- Separating business and personal expenses makes figuring taxes easier-and interest on business expenses may be tax deductible.
WorldPoints features and benefits:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases you make with your ASCE Business Card with WorldPoints Rewards.
- Transfer points to and from your personal WorldPoints account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees or your business.
- Earning points is easy while using the card for all your business expenses - inventory, daily costs – all your purchases.
Apply now or call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABPGZ.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of these credit cards, or to apply, click on the links above and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. These credit card programs are issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
*You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any transaction fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.