ASCE Fellows have made celebrated contributions and developed creative solutions that change lives around the world. It is a prestigious honor held by fewer than 4% of ASCE members.
Online purchases and updates will be unavailable on Friday, July 31, 2015 at 6 p.m. EDT through Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
- There is no direct admission to the grade of Fellow. Fellow status must be attained by professional accomplishments via application and election by the Membership Application Review Committee (MARC).
- Minimum requirements are 10 years of responsible charge in the grade of Member and a P.E. or P.L.S. license.
- Members may request a waiver of specific requirements.
Fellows exclusive benefits
- Receive a cherry-wood framed certificate, a pin, lanyard, and ribbons
- Receive a Fellow Gold Membership Card
- Have a bio and photo published in
- Enjoy a VIP lounge at the ASCE Convention
- Complimentary Fellow pad folio at the ASCE Convention
- Receive 2 free tickets to the OPAL (Outstanding Projects and Leaders) Awards Gala (a $700 value), as well as special recognition during the program
- Ability to use the Fellow logo for their personal or business communications
- Dedicated ASCE Staff Liaison to assist Fellows with all of their membership needs