ASCE Fellows have made celebrated contributions and developed creative solutions that change lives around the world. It is a prestigious honor held by fewer than 4% of ASCE members.
There is no direct admission to the grade of Fellow. Fellow status must be attained by professional accomplishments via application and election by the Membership Application Review Committee (MARC).
- Minimum requirements are 10 years of responsible charge in the grade of Member and a P.E. or P.L.S. license.
- Members may request a waiver of specific requirements.
Fellows exclusive benefits
- Receive a cherry-wood framed certificate, a pin, lanyard, and ribbons
- Receive a Fellow Gold Membership Card
- Have a bio and photo published in
- Enjoy a VIP lounge at the ASCE Convention
- Complimentary Fellow pad folio at the ASCE Convention
- Receive 2 free tickets to the OPAL (Outstanding Projects and Leaders) Awards Gala (a $700 value), as well as special recognition during the program
- Ability to use the Fellow logo for their personal or business communications
- Dedicated ASCE Staff Liaison to assist Fellows with all of their membership needs