The Official Register is published annually to provide ready access to governing documents, statistics, and general information about ASCE for leadership, members, and staff.
Access a page-turning version of the current Official Register via your web-browser, which allows readers to bookmark pages, make notes, download and print a copy or only one page.
The Official Register can also be downloaded in PDF format by clicking the link below. For the convenience of those who want a printed book, Official Register 2013 is available for purchase from the ASCE Bookstore.
- the ASCE constitution, bylaws, rules, and code of ethics;
- information about member qualifications and benefits;
- section and branch contacts;
- technical, professional, educational, and student activities;
- committee appointments;
- past and present officers;
- honors and awards;
- Industry Leaders Council (ILC);
- the ASCE Foundation; and
- staff contacts.
In addition, the bylaws and committees for ASCE's institutes are included:
- Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI);
- Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI);
- Construction Institute (CI);
- Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI);
- Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI);
- Geo-Institute (G-I);
- Structural Engineering Institute (SEI); and
- Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI).