The Official Register is published annually to provide ready access to governing documents, statistics, and general information about ASCE for leadership, members, and staff.
Access a page-turning version of the current Official Register via your web-browser, which allows readers to bookmark pages, make notes, download and print a copy or only one page.
If your browser does not immediately show the document, please try the following:
In Internet Explorer: This will vary dependent on the version you are using. If a long panel pops up along the bottom edge, stating the page contains secure content, choose the "Load anyway" option. If a security window pops up with a similar warning – click "No".
In Firefox and Chrome: Look in the right-hand end of the address bar of the browser for a small gray shield icon. Click on the shield and choose "Load anyway".
The Official Register can also be downloaded in PDF format by clicking the link below. For the convenience of those who want a printed book, Official Register 2013 is available for purchase from the ASCE Bookstore.
- the ASCE constitution, bylaws, rules, and code of ethics;
- information about member qualifications and benefits;
- section and branch contacts;
- technical, professional, educational, and student activities;
- committee appointments;
- past and present officers;
- honors and awards;
- Industry Leaders Council (ILC);
- the ASCE Foundation; and
- staff contacts.
In addition, the bylaws and committees for ASCE's institutes are included:
- Architectural Engineering Institute (AEI);
- Coasts, Oceans, Ports, and Rivers Institute (COPRI);
- Construction Institute (CI);
- Engineering Mechanics Institute (EMI);
- Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI);
- Geo-Institute (G-I);
- Structural Engineering Institute (SEI); and
- Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI).