Technical Council on Lifeline Earthquake Engineering
Purpose: To advance the state-of-the-art and practice of lifeline engineering for earthquakes, hurricanes, and other extreme events through the following endeavors: participate in the development of guidelines, pre-standards, and standards for the extreme event design and construction of lifelines; encourage lifeline organizations, industries, and associated manufacturers, associations, and professionals to consider extreme events and their impacts in the planning, design, emergency planning, and operation of lifelines; serve as a primary resource for establishing broad consensus on lifeline issues; identify and prioritize research needs related to lifeline planning, design, construction, and operation; and support and/or conduct programs for education and technology transfer on lifeline earthquake and other extreme event issues.
• Nason McCullough, P.E., M.ASCE, Chair
• Craig Davis, P.E., M.ASCE, Vice-Chair
• Thomas Cooper, P.E., M.ASCE, Secretary
• Jamie Padgett, A.M., ASCE, Member
• Rachel Davidson, A.M.ASCE, Past-Chair
• Alex Tang, P.E., F.ASCE, Liaison to Programs and Publications Committee
Excom Committee Bios
Search Committee Rosters
Search by committee name "Earthquake Investigation" or type "Lifeline"