Lenor M. Bromberg, P.E., M.ASCE has been selected by T&DI’s Board of Governors as the Official Candidate for the 4-year position on the Board of Governors commencing October 1, 2013.
Ms. Bromberg is an Associate Vice President with Kennedy Engineering and Associates Group LLC, of Atlanta, Georgia and has been with the firm for the past four years. Prior to joining Kennedy Engineering and Associates she worked with Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia and Orlando, Florida, Seminole County Department of Public Works in Sanford, Florida and Vanasse, Hangen, Brustlin, Inc. in Orlando, Florida.
Ms. Bromberg holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology. During her 17 years in the transportation industry her experience includes transportation program development and management, corridor and regional master planning, environmental analysis and documentation, project cost/benefit analysis, value engineering and design and peer review of a broad range of multi-modal transportation and recreational facilities.
Ms. Bromberg has been an active member of ASCE and T&DI and has served in leadership roles in T&DI’s Georgia Chapter. She has served in leadership roles in other educational and community organizations.
Ms. Bromberg’s complete biography
To nominate someone through the petition process
- The petition must be received by the Institute Director no later than July 15, 2013
- Petition must have the signatures of 150 members in good standing of T&DI. (Student members are not eligible to sign the petition.)
- A statement from the potential nominee indicating their willingness to stand for election if nominated and to serve if elected
- A biographical statement highlighting their service to T&DI, ASCE and other professional and technical organizations
- A photo of the person.
To be considered for the position
- The nominee shall be a Member in good standing of T&DI and ASCE and ASCE at the time of nomination.
- Student members are not eligible for election to the Board of Governors.
Where to Submit
- Mail - Jonathan C. Esslinger, P.E., F.ASCE, CAE at American Society of Civil
Engineers, 1801 Alexander Bell Drive, Reston, VA, 20191, USA
- Fax - 703-295-6421
- E-mail - Jonathan Esslinger