$150.00 List / $112.50 ASCE Member
Proceedings of the Pipelines 2013 Conference, held in Fort Worth, Texas, June 23-26, 2013. Sponsored by the Pipelines Division of ASCE.
This collection contains 155 peer-reviewed papers covering the planning; design; location and installation; and the safety, risk management, and condition assessment of pipeline infrastructure. Pipelines transporting water, wastewater, drainage, natural gas, petroleum, and serving as conduits for power and communications cables are presented. A global perspective is provided by papers on the installation of large-scale oil and gas pipelines in China.
- condition assessment and performance evaluation
- design management
- failure investigation
- leak control and structural rehabilitation
- pipeline hydraulics and modeling
- planning and coordination case studies
- predictive modeling
- trenchless installation and evaluation
These papers will be useful to design and consulting engineers, contractors, suppliers, and pipeline owners.