$226.00 List / $169.50 ASCE Member
Proceedings of the 26th Annual Water Resources Planning and Management Conference, held in Tempe, Arizona, June 6-9, 1999. Sponsored by the Water Resources Planning and Development Division of ASCE.
This collection contains 252 papers covering covered a wide range of issues of expanding importance as we enter the next century.
- shared use of transboundary waters;
- economic-based decision making;
- innovative approaches to stormwater management;
- water marketing;
- linking engineering and ecology;
- groundwater optimization;
- emerging computer and internet technologies; and
- demand forecasting.