Soft Cover —
$175.00 List / $131.25 ASCE Member
Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Estuarine and Coastal Modeling, held in Newport, Rhode Island, November 5-7, 2007. Sponsored by the Coasts, Oceans, Rivers, and Ports Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 56 papers on recent developments and applications of estuarine and coastal models, primarily focusing on bays, sounds, lagoons, estuaries, embayments, bights, and coastal seas. Papers focusing on the application of models to problems in hydrodynamics, water quality, and sediment transport.
- Finite-volume methods,
- Shelf sea modeling,
- Estuarine and coastal modeling in Florida ,
- Nearshore circulation and dispersion,
- Bay and estuarine circulation,
- Modeling methods,
- Observing, modeling, and visualization systems,
- Trajectory modeling,
- Sediment transport,
- Storm surge and coastal inundation, and
- Modeling of releases