Edited by Lawrence G. Griffis, Todd Helwig, Mark Waggoner, and Marc Hoit
/ 2896 pp.
Permissions for Reuse
$158.00 List / $118.50 ASCE Member
Proceedings of the 2009 Structures Congress, held in Austin, Texas, April 30-May 2, 2009. Sponsored by the Structural Engineering Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 316 papers that offer information from research and practice in more than 100 technical sessions including:
- The First International Symposium on Disproportionate Collapse
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Codes and Standards
- Bridge and Transportation Structures
- Business and Professional Practice
- Nonbuilding and Special Structures