Edited by Yinhai Wang, Ph.D.; Ping Yi, Ph.D.; Shi An, Ph.D.; and Hua Wang, Ph.D.
/ 3482 pp.
Permissions for Reuse
$200.00 List / $150.00 ASCE Member
Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference of Chinese Transportation Professionals, held in Harbin, China, August 5-9, 2009. Sponsored by North American Chinese Overseas Transportation Association (NACOTA); Harbin Institute Of Technology; Transportation & Development Institute of ASCE.
This collection contains 446 papers of interest to transportation professionals.
- transportation safety;
- transportation planning and operations;
- emergency response systems and technologies;
- intelligent transportation systems;
- energy saving and alternative energy;
- automotive exhaust treatment and environmental protection;
- new technology on transportation infrastructure (pavement, bridge);
- highway maintenance and management;
- transportation management, economy, and policy;
- vehicle operations technologies; and
- rail and transit systems.