Building Enclosure Commissions - Webinar
Building Enclosure Commissions (BECx): What You Need to Know
June 6, 2019 | 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET
Registration Closes: June 3, 2019
Mr. Grauerholz assisted senior engineers and principals with BECx services for the Block 33 building at Mission Bay in San Francisco.
Who Should Attend?
- Owner's and owner's representatives
- Architectural engineers
- LEED professionals
- Enclosure and facade consultants
- Commissioning agents
- General contractors
- Discover the latest advances in the BECx process.
- Manage risk through all phases of the project through enhanced building enclosure quality assurance.
- Determine best practices for quality control with regards to the building enclosure.
- Identify additional achievable LEED points.
- Understand the difference between LEED v4 and ASTM standards for BECx.
- Examine the reasons that BECx may break down, and how to avoid these.
- Learn where and when BECx is most valuable and effective.
- Each attendee earns 1.5 Professional Development Hours (1.5 PDHs).
Learn More and Register Today