AEI NSO Student Scholarship
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
The Architectural Engineering Institute Student Scholarship was created by the AEI National Student Officers to provide deserving architectural engineering students with financial aid, to encourage engagement and involvement in the Architectural Engineering Institute and to encourage further education and growth in the field.
- Currently enrolled in an ABET/EAC accredited architectural engineering program.
- An unnofficial school transcript (in PDF format).
- A recent copy of your resume (in PDF format).
- List of activities related to involvement in your architectural engineering department (50 words or less).
- Personal statement describing your involvement in your department and the architectural engineering field (500 words or less).
- A letter of recommendation from a professor.
Who Can Apply?
All undergraduate and graduate level students who (1) intend to continue education in architectural engineering in the 2020-2021 academic year, and (2) are in good academic standing with their university of study, may apply for this scholarship.
Four (4) prizes of $500 each per winner will be awarded annually.
November 8, 2019 (by 11:59 pm) | Deadline for submissions
January 27, 2020 | Notification of award
For more information, contact the
AEI National Student Officers
Help Fund a Student