AEI NSO Student Scholarship
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
The Architectural Engineering Institute Student Scholarship was created by the AEI National Student Officers (NSOs) to provide deserving architectural engineering students with financial aid, also to encourage engagement and involvement in AEI and to encourage further education and growth in the field.
Due to the pandemic, this year's award will be as follows:
- Complimentary registration for the AEI 2021 Conference.
- Complimentary registration for the Workshop for Student Chapter Leaders.
- Exclusive one-on-one meeting with an architectural engineering industry professional.
- Currently enrolled in an ABET/EAC accredited architectural engineering program.
- An unofficial school transcript (in PDF format).
- A recent copy of your resume (in PDF format).
- List of activities related to involvement in your architectural engineering department (50 words or less).
- Personal statement describing your involvement in your department, the architectural engineering field and AEI (500 words or less).
Who Can Apply?
All undergraduate and graduate level students who (1) intend to continue education in architectural engineering in the 2020-2021 academic year, and (2) are in good academic standing with their university of study, may apply for this scholarship.
MARCH 1, 2021 (by 11:59 pm) | Deadline for submissions
MARCH 15, 2021 | Notification of award
For more information, contact the
AEI National Student Officers.