Nomination Deadline: November 1st
This award is a memorial of William H. Wisely, Hon.M.ASCE, who for nearly 2 decades prudently guided the activities of the American Society of Civil Engineer as its chief staff officer. The award was officially instituted by the Board of Direction on May 14–16, 1983.
- Emily Feenstra, Aff.M.ASCE; Anna Denecke, Aff.M.ASCE; and Caroline M. Sevier, Aff.M.ASCE
- The award may be presented annually to recognize not more than three individuals who have exhibited continuing efforts to better the history, tradition, developments and technical and professional activities of the Society. Candidates must be ASCE members in good standing at the time of nomination.
- The award may be conferred at the initiative of the President with the concurrence of the Executive Committee.
- The award consists of a trophy and an honorarium to be determined annually by and subject to the approval of the Executive Committee of the Board of Direction.
To nominate, submit the following:
- A cover letter, signed by the nominator
- An Official Award Nomination form (PDF)
- The nominee's CV or biographical information
- 2 or 3 letters of recommendation (max)
You can submit your nomination electronically to [email protected], or by mail to:
ASCE Honors and Awards
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191