Join COPRI as an Organizational Partner to reach more than 4,200 COPRI members year-round, and show your support for the mission and objectives of COPRI, to advance and serve the coastal, ocean, port, and navigation engineering profession.
- Reach and connect with more than 4,200 COPRI members, 86% in the US; and COPRI Professional and Student Chapters.
- Increase your visibility and exposure in the COPRI engineering community via the COPRI homepage.
- Demonstrate your commitment to excellence in coastal, ocean, port, and navigation engineering.
- Invest in coastal, ocean, port, and navigation engineering by supporting COPRI programs.
Who can join?
- Any organization can join as a Organizational Partner, including design firms, corporations, associations, government agencies, universities and other organizations that support the mission and objectives of COPRI. Learn more about COPRI and our strategic vision.
COPRI is a vibrant network of members representing the broad range and diversity of the coastal, ocean, port, and waterways engineering community. COPRI is the premier organization committed to uniting the disciplines working to sustainably develop, protect and restore coasts, oceans, ports, waterways, rivers, and wetlands; integrating the key stakeholders into decision-making processes; advancing technological state of art and practice; and influencing public policy.
COPRI Organizational Partners may select:
- Organizational Partner Level – Annual Dues: $1,000
- Supporting Organizational Partner Level – Annual Dues: $2,000
- Sustaining Organizational Partner Level – Annual Dues: $5,000
All COPRI Organizational Partners receive:
- Organization profile (name/logo, 50 to 75 word description, weblink) listed on the COPRI Organizational Partner page
- Welcome announcement with Organization name/logo and weblink in one issue of COPRI monthly e-newsletter distributed to all COPRI members
- Inclusion on list of Organizational Partners in COPRI newsletter once a year
- Use of COPRI logo to promote your affiliation with COPRI
Supporting Organizational Partners also receive:
- Placement of an Organizational Partner Spotlight banner advertisement or logo and 25 to 30 words of copy in two (2) COPRI monthly e-newsletter during 2021.
Sustaining Organizational Partners also receive:
- Placement of an Organizational Partner Spotlight banner advertisement or 25 to 30 words of copy in three (3) COPRI monthly e-newsletters per year.
- Organization logo/weblink featured as COPRI Sustaining Organizational Partner on the COPRI homepage
- Placement of organization name/logo and weblink listed in each monthly issue of COPRI e-newsletter as COPRI Sustaining Organizational Partner