OTC Asia 2016: Call for Papers Open
OTC Asia Logo
Following the tremendous success of the inaugural
Offshore Technology Conference Asia (OTC Asia)
in 2014, we are pleased to announce that OTC Asia will be held for the second time from 22 to 25 March 2016 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Themed "Excellence in Asia", OTC Asia 2016 aims to showcase Asia as a global provider of technology and a region in which cultural and geographical diversity fosters collaboration and innovation. The forum is catered for energy professionals to meet and exchange ideas and opinions, with the objective of advancing scientific and technical knowledge.
Submit a Paper Proposal
On behalf of the OTC Asia 2016 Programme Committee, we invite you to submit a paper proposal by May 22, 2015 highlighting excellence in your recent technical discoveries, innovative technology applications, case studies or emerging technologies in offshore E&P.
View the complete list of
paper submission categories
and review the
abstract submission guidelines
to help you prepare a submission. This is your opportunity to share and present your experience, knowledge and achievements with fellow industry peers at a truly global event.
Submission categories include:
- Autonomous vehicles for offshore exploration
- Deepwater design and development
- Drilling technology
- FLNG and floating systems
- Geotechnical and geoscience in offshore projects
- High CO2 and contaminated fields
- High pressure high temperature
- Integrated asset integrity management
- Marginal deepwater production • Materials, corrosion and inspection
- Ocean engineering resources
- Offshore pipelines/umbilicals
- Reservoir modelling technology
- Riser systems
- Subsea production and processing system
- Topside construction
- Unconventional resources and deepsea mining