Fundamentals of Navigation Engineering: Planning, Design, Dredging and Sustainability - A Live ASCE 6-Part Webinar Series
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Six Navigation Engineering webinars are provided by the Waterways Navigation Engineering Task Committee of COPRI. They present an overarching picture of Navigation Engineering practice and principles and are tied to a series of ASCE Manuals of Practice. It is recommended that you register for all six parts to receive the maximum benefits from the webinar series and to earn 7 PDHs. Alternately, you can register for individual parts of this series.
Individual and Group/Site Registration Options Now Available:
This series consists of 6 webinars. The individual webinars are:
- Navigation Engineering: Understanding the Basics
Wednesday, October 18, 2017; 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Introduction to Navigation Channel Design
Tuesday, November 7, 2017; 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- River Information Services: Basics of RIS and Plans for US Implementation
Wednesday, December 13, 2017; 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Dredging Fundamentals
Wednesday, January 10, 2018; 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Navigation Engineering: Challenges of Sustainability and Resilience
Thursday, February 8, 2018; 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Sustainable Sediment Management for Navigation Projects
Tuesday, March 13, 2018; 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Pricing is at a 30% discount.
- INDIVIDUAL (one engineer): $594 M | $699 NM
- GROUP/SITE (unlimited engineers): $899 M | $899 NM
Learn More About This Webinar