March 20-23, 2024
CRC leads academic, cutting-edge construction research, and Iowa State University will host the annual Construction Research Congress. The Construction Institute Summit, with its heavy industry component, will facilitate interaction between construction research professionals, contractors, owners, and practitioners. Together, we will share new developments and innovative practices. Network with peers, earn PDHs, and get access to leading research and industry practices.
Abstracts are due January 25, 2023.
CRC Paper Tracks
- Track 1: Advanced Technologies and Data Analytics
- Track 2: Automation in Construction
- Track 3: Computer Applications, Information Modeling, and Simulation
- Track 4: Contracting, Project Delivery, and Legal Issues
- Track 5: Construction Scheduling, Estimating, Economics, Quality and Value
- Track 6: Construction Education, Workforce, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Track 7: Health and Safety
- Track 8: Sustainability and Resilience
- Track 9: Infrastructure Systems and Engineering and Materials Design
- Track 10: Project and Organizational Management and Planning