Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
SPONSORED WEBINAR provided by Innovyze, an Autodesk company
Many municipalities around the country have different standards for drainage design and utilities struggle to meet them. As more research becomes available and as computers have been able to handle more and more processes, the methodologies and standards used by cities are quickly becoming the “old way of doing things”.
Our experts are here to share how new technologies are being used compared to the way things have always been done. Join us to see what aspects you could be missing in your design.
Using an industry standard H&H computation engine, we’ll show you how a fully dynamic modeling solution enables you to:
- Integrate effective drainage design into your development projects
- Fit your drainage designs to the project site, budget, and timeline
- Fully comply with local planning requirements for faster approval
- Produce easy to understand designs and reports to improve communication ahead of reviews
- Work collaboratively by creating 3D designs that are BIM compliant
- Ensure your drainage systems are safe, sustainable, and meet environmental regulations
Reserve your spot today to learn how you can ensure safe, sustainable, and compliant drainage systems.
- David Totman, M.ASCE, VP of Asset Management, Innovyze
- Ryan Brown, PE, Technical Solutions Engineer, Innovyze