Save over 20% when you purchase this course through the Construction Engineering Certificate Program
1.0 CEU / 10 PDHs
Member $645 | Non-member $795
Purpose & background
This course teaches the fundamentals of pricing a typical lump sum contract, including development of direct and indirect costs, applying profit margins, and putting the estimate together to develop a responsive lump sum bid package.
Course benefits and learning outcomes
- Learn basic principles of developing construction pricing for lump sum projects
- Understand the principles of direct and indirect costs, as well as profit
- Learn to mark-up costs to a lump sum bid price
- Develop the ability to use a commercial pricing manual
Who should attend?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
- Non-engineering construction professionals