If you are not currently logged into ASCE, you will be asked to login or create an ASCE account.
Save over 20% when you purchase this course through the Construction Engineering Certificate Program
1.0 CEU / 10 PDHs
Member $645 | Non-member $795
Purpose & background
This course teaches the fundamentals of pricing a typical unit price contract, including the development of fixed and variable costs, applying profit margins, and putting the estimate together to develop a responsive unit bid price package.
Course benefits & learning outcomes
- Learn basic principles of construction unit price development
- Understand the principles of fixed and variable costs, as well as profit
- Learn to build-up a unit price from unit costs
- Develop unit pricing from bid tabulations
Who should attend?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
- Non-engineering construction professionals