Save over 20% when you purchase this course through the Construction Engineering Certificate Program
1.0 CEU / 10 PDHs
Member $645 | Non-member $795
Purpose & background
This course teaches the fundamentals of construction cost estimating, including the development of a work breakdown structure. Technical focus is on QTO for typical civil/utility systems; including, but not limited to earthwork, trenching and piping, and pavement.
Course benefits and learning outcomes
- The principles of construction cost estimating for unit price projects
- The take-off quantities for earthwork, pipe, pavement, etc.
- How to apply to quantity take-off (QTO) for civil/utility projects
- Work breakdown structure for a unit price bid
- Organizing the QTO in a unit pricing format
Who should attend?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
- Non-engineering construction professionals