If you are not currently logged into ASCE, you will be asked to login or create an ASCE account.
This course must be purchased before December 31st and completed one year from the purchase date. It will not be available for purchase after December 31st.
1.0 CEU / 10 PDHs
Member $645 | Non-member $795
Purpose & Background
This course teaches the fundamentals of contract negotiations and dispute resolution. It includes developing a negotiating plan and crafting it to fit social, cultural, and business nuances found on the typical project.
Course Benefits & Learning Outcomes
- Learn the fundamentals of contract negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Learn techniques for developing a negotiating plan and crafting it to fit the social, cultural, and business nuances found on the typical project.
- Learn how to apply negotiating principles to construction change orders.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
- Non-engineering construction professionals