Save over 20% when you purchase this course through the Construction Engineering Certificate Program
This course is now running on-demand rather than to a live schedule, making it easier to fit into your life.
If you are not currently logged into ASCE, you will be asked to login or create an ASCE account.
1.0 CEU / 10 PDHs
Member $645 | Non-member $795
Purpose & Background
This course teaches the fundamentals of contract negotiations and dispute resolution. It includes developing a negotiating plan and crafting it to fit social, cultural, and business nuances found on the typical project.
Course Benefits & Learning Outcomes
- Learn the fundamentals of contract negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Learn techniques for developing a negotiating plan and crafting it to fit the social, cultural, and business nuances found on the typical project.
- Learn how to apply negotiating principles to construction change orders.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
- Non-engineering construction professionals