Save over 20% when you purchase this course through the Construction Engineering Certificate Program
This course is now running on-demand rather than to a live schedule, making it easier to fit into your life.
If you are not currently logged into ASCE, you will be asked to login or create an ASCE account.
1.0 CEU / 10 PDHs
Member $645 | Non-member $795
Purpose & Background
This course teaches the fundamentals of production-based planning and earned value analysis. It includes development of production rates for planning and tracking actual production to control project cost and schedule.
Course Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Learn the fundamentals of production-based planning and earned value analysis.
- Learn basic principles of construction project planning.
- Learn basic principles of construction project controls.
Who Should Attend?
- Construction project owners
- Design consultants
- Construction contractors
- Non-engineering construction professionals