Live PE Civil exam review
Earning your PE license is one of the most pivotal steps in your career.
Earning your PE license is one of the most pivotal steps in your career. ASCE’s Live PE exam review courses are ideal for you if you like the blend of learning through live instruction, peer interaction, and access to the live session recordings.
Live sessions are underway. On-demand courses will be available April 2023.
Prepare for PE exams with focused courses designed to maximize your study time.
- Live. Guided. Structured. Refresher.
- All sessions are recorded and accessible to you for 180-days from the date of the last live session.
- Access to handouts and practice problems with step-by-step solutions.
- Access to the instructors through their emails provided in the lecture slides.
- Access over two testing windows.
- Courses have been updated to computer-based testing (CBT) and guidance on the new year-round test format is provided.
- The topics covered are aligned to NCEES exam specifications and have a high probability of appearing on the exam based on your instructors' experiential insight.
- Appointments for the CBT exam are available at Pearson VUE test centers.
What to Know About ASCE’s PE Review Course and How it Can Help You Succeed
Learn about ASCE’s PE Review course and find out which option would be the best choice for you. Dr. J.P. Mohsen, the course director for the ASCE’s PE Civil Exam Review Courses, will talk about the different PE Review course options and discuss how to decide which option is best for you. This session will also address the current exam format and answer questions related to the CBT exam and what the exam environment is like.
- Practice using your calculator, so you feel confident using it during the exam and carry an extra set of batteries and even a backup calculator.
- Practice using your backup calculator too to get comfortable using it.
- Familiarize yourself with the NCEES handbook since that is the only reference you will have available for the breadth part of the exam on the day of the test. Know what is in each of the chapters.
Additional course options
PE Architectural Engineering exam review courses
Prepare with ASCE's AE PE series to gain confidence to pass the...
PE Civil breadth essentials on-demand courses
Prepare at your own pace at a time convenient for you.
Advance your career & earn credits
Browse ASCE's comprehensive library of education opportunities and search by technical area, topic, or product.Search now