EMI 2017 Conference Call For Minisymposia
Friday, September 2, 2016
Call For Proposals for Minisymposia
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 18
June 4 - 7
Omni San Diego Hotel
San Diego, CA
Who Should Attend?
Researchers, engineers, industry representatives, public officials, students, and all others who have an interest in engineering mechanics are invited to attend and participate.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
1. Learn about the latest research developments in engineering mechanics;
2. Exchange ideas and present your work;
3. Network with leaders in the field, expand your horizons and establish professional relationship to advance your career.
- Minisymposia Proposal Submission: September 18, 2016 (extended)
- Abstract Submission: October 1, 2016 - January 1, 2017
- Early Registration: January 20, 2017 - March 15, 2017
- Late Registration: March 16, 2017 - June 2, 2017
- On-Site Registration: June 3 - 7, 2017
For more information contact us at
or to learn more about the conference, and submit a proposal for Minisymposia, visit the