Call for Proposals for Mini-Symposia by September 30
Monday, September 25, 2017
EMI 2018, the 2018 conference of the Engineering Mechanics Institute of ASCE will be held on May 29-June 1, 2018 at M.I.T. in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The conference is organized by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology & the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. It will be chaired by:
- Arghavan Louhghalam, Civil & Environmental Engineering, UMass Dartmouth
- Roland Pellenq, UMI, CSHub@MIT, M.I.T.
- Mazdak Tootkaboni, Civil & Environmental Engineering, UMass Dartmouth
- Franz-Josef Ulm, Civil & Environmental Engineering, M.I.T.
- Ms. Donna Hudson (Concrete Sustainability Hub@MIT), will chair the Local Organizing Committee
Proposals for mini-symposia may be submitted on the
EMI 2018 Proposals siteby
For more details, please visit the
EMI 2018 Conference site
or contact the organizers