Call For Abstracts - Deadline Extended
Thursday, February 1, 2018
EMI 2018 Conference
May 29 - June 1, 2018
M.I.T., Cambridge, MA
Abstract Submissions Due by February 16
EMI 2018, the 2018 conference of the Engineering Mechanics Institute of ASCE will be held on May 29-June 1, 2018 at M.I.T. in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The conference is organized by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology & the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
The conference organizers invite you to submit an abstract via the website at: EMI 2018
For your convenience, the list of mini-symposia may be found at:
The conference is being organized by:
- Arghavan Louhghalam, Civil & Environmental Engineering, UMass Dartmouth
- Roland Pellenq, UMI, CSHub@MIT, M.I.T.
- Mazdak Tootkaboni, Civil & Environmental Engineering, UMass Dartmouth
- Franz-Josef Ulm, Civil & Environmental Engineering, M.I.T.
- Ms. Donna Hudson (Concrete Sustainability Hub@MIT), will chair the Local Organizing Committee
For more details, please visit the EMI 2018 Conference site or contact the organizers