Are You An EMI Member Living in the EU and Not Receiving our Newsletter?
If you are a member of EMI, live in Europe and would like to receive communication from us, such as, our monthly newsletter, election information for the EMI Board of Governors, and other important messages, due to the EU GDPR regulations , you'll need to give us explicit or implied consent to be emailed.
To provide us consent via the ASCE "Email Preferences Center", follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Member Portal Via the "Manage" Link at the bottom of
- Once inside the Member Portal, scroll down the sidebar on the left to the Communication heading. Select "Communication Preferences."
- On the Communications Preferences page, click the "Email Preference Management" link. This will bring you to our Email Preferences Center.
- In the Email Preferences Center, check the boxes for the emails you'd like to receive.
- At the bottom check the Email Consent box, and hit the Submit Preferences button.
If you have any questions, contact us at:
Thank you for your continued support of EMI!