Call for Nominations to the Grade of EMI Fellow
Monday, November 25, 2019
EMI Fellow: Nominate a Colleague Today
EMI awards Fellow membership to individual members with a distinguished record of research, accomplishments and service to the Institute. All recipients must be members of EMI in good standing for at least five years. The EMI Board of Governors calls for nominations for advancement to the grade of EMI Fellow by March 13, 2020.
The criteria are:
- 5 consecutive years of membership in EMI
- Participation in EMI, quality of work, involvement in EMI committees, and
- Publications in the EMI journals
- The nominator is to provide a letter explaining how the nominee has met the criteria. Members may also self-nominate.
The nomination package consists of:
- The nomination letter
- A detailed vita of the nominee
- Two letters of support from current
(who did not write the nomination letter).
The nomination package is due by: March 13, 2020
Please email nomination to:
Dr. Amar Chaker,
Engineering Mechanics Institute