Call for Nominations to the Grade of EMI Fellow
Thursday, January 7, 2021
EMI Fellow: Nominate a Colleague Today
EMI awards Fellow membership to individual members with a distinguished record of research, accomplishments and service to the Institute. All recipients must be members of EMI in good standing for at least five years.
- 5 consecutive years of membership in EMI
- Participation in EMI, quality of work, involvement in EMI committees, and
- Publications in the EMI journals
The nominator is to provide a letter explaining how the nominee has met the criteria.
Members may also self-nominate
The nomination package consists of:
- The nomination letter
- A detailed vita of the nominee
- Two letters of support from current
(who did not write the nomination letter).
The nomination package is due by: April 12, 2021
Please email nomination to:
Dr. Amar Chaker,