ASCE Fellows have made celebrated contributions and developed creative solutions that change lives around the world. It is a prestigious honor held by 3% of ASCE members.
There is no direct admission to the grade of Fellow. Fellow status must be attained by professional accomplishments via application and election by the Membership Application Review Committee (MARC).
- Minimum requirements are 10 years of responsible charge in the grade of Member and a P.E. or P.L.S. license.
- Members may request a waiver of specific requirements.
Planning to apply for ASCE Fellow in the future? We'd like to help. Here are some
Fellows Exclusive Benefits
In the year of your election you will receive:
- Receive a cherry-wood framed certificate, a pin, lanyard, and ribbons
- Receive a Fellow Membership Card
- Have a bio and photo published in
Ongoing benefits for Fellows:
- Enjoy a VIP lounge at the ASCE Convention
- Complimentary Fellow pad folio at the ASCE Convention
- Ability to use the Fellow logo for their personal or business communications
- Dedicated ASCE Staff Liaison to assist Fellows with all of their membership needs
New Fellows at OPAL Gala 2020 |
Photo credit: Nick Klein