Domestic member 2023 auto renew promotion gift rules
Participation in the promotion is limited to ASCE members who have a primary address in the USA, in a dues paying category of membership, who renew their ASCE Society membership dues and who become newly enrolled in annual auto renewal between September 6, 2022, and December 31, 2022. Payment of dues for ASCE institutes, sections, branches, or the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) does not qualify for the promotional gift. While supplies last.
International member 2023 renewal drawing rules
- This contest is open to existing ASCE members who have a primary address outside of the USA. Employees of ASCE and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible.
- All members who pay their ASCE 2023 membership dues and sign up for annual auto renewal will receive one entry into the drawing.
- There will be 4 drawing dates: September 27, 2022 / October 25, 2022 / November 22, 2022 / December 13, 2022. At each drawing, ASCE will select 10 entries to receive a free ASCE membership for the 2024 dues year. Only members who have made payment and signed up for autorenewal by 7:00 AM Eastern time on the date of the drawing shall be considered for the drawing.
- Participation in the contest is limited to ASCE members who have a primary address outside of the USA, are in a dues paying category of membership, and in good standing. Payment of ASCE Society dues and enrollment in annual auto renewal are required. Payment of dues for ASCE institutes, sections, branches, or the International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE) does not qualify for participation in the drawing.
- Contest rules are subject to change by the ASCE staff. ASCE reserves the right to change the prize offered. By entering the contest, members agree that ASCE’s decisions are final and not open to challenge.
- The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Each award winner is responsible for submission and payment of the appropriate taxes for any/all prizes he/she may receive.
- ASCE will contact the winner via email or phone at the contact information on file. The winner must respond by sending their electronic photo to [email protected] within 5 business days of being selected for a drawing prize or another drawing winner will be selected. The photo may be used for announcing the results of this contest, or for other uses in support of ASCE’s exempt purposes.
- This contest is sponsored by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
ASCE, 1801 Alexander Bell Dr., Reston, VA 20191-4382