Nomination Deadline: November 1st
The ASCE President’s Medal was established by the Executive Committee of the ASCE Board of Direction in April 1986.
- The award may be presented annually to not more than two individuals per year.
- The award recognizes the accomplishments and contributions of eminent engineers to the profession, the Society or the public. Membership in the Society is not a requirement for consideration.
- The award shall be conferred at the initiative of the President with the concurrence of the Executive Committee, who may consider recommendations from any source.
- The award consists of a bronze medal depicting the ASCE emblem, obverse, and appropriate engraving, reverse, identifying the award and the recipient(s).
- The award shall be presented at the time of the Annual Convention or at other suitable occasions at the option of the President.