Nomination Deadline: May 1st
The Student Leadership Award is given each year by the Committee on Student Members to students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership to their ASCE Student Chapter.
- Student must be a national ASCE member and a student chapter member in goodstanding at the time of application.
- Student must have demonstrated extraordinary leadership in a Student Chapter through various activities (e.g., serving as a chapter officer, leading special events, interacting with university administration and ASCE Sections/Branches).
- Nomination must come from Faculty or Practitioner Advisor, Department Head o rSection/Branch Officer.
- Only one nomination will be accepted from each student chapter.
- Student must an undergraduate at the nominating school during the Spring semester of the year of the award.