Outstanding Faculty Advisor Award
Nomination Deadline: May 1st
Outstanding Faculty Awards are given each year by the Committee on Student Members to Faculty Advisors who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and support to their ASCE Student Chapter.
- Advisor must be an ASCE member in good standing at the time of application.
- Advisor must be serving as a Faculty Advisor with an established ASCE Student Chapter at the time of nomination
- Advisor must have demonstrated outstanding dedication and commitment to ASCE student members and emphasized the value of ASCE involvement during college and after graduation.
- Nomination may come from another Faculty Advisor, a Practitioner Advisor, Department Head, Section/Branch Officer, or student chapter member.
- More than one advisor may be nominated from a student chapter.