Richard H. Nettleton Outstanding Practitioner Advisor Award
Nomination Deadline: May 1st
Richard H. Nettleton Outstanding Practitioner Awards are given each year by the Committee on Student Members to Practitioner Advisors who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and support to their ASCE Student Chapter.
- Advisor must be an ASCE member in good standing at the time of application.
- Advisor must be serving as a Practitioner Advisor with an established ASCE Student Chapter at the time of nomination.
- Advisor must have demonstrated outstanding dedication and commitment to ASCE student members and emphasized the value of ASCE involvement during college and after graduation.
- Nomination may come from another Faculty Advisor, a Practitioner Advisor, Department Head, Section/Branch Officer, or student chapter member.
- More than one advisor may be nominated from a student chapter.