Raymond Hai Ming Leung, Ph.D., C.ENG, P.E., F.ASCE
2020–2023 Region 10 Governor
Knowledge sharing is the key for the future of civil engineering. As an Elected Region 10 Governor, I shall promote knowledge sharing regionally and interdisciplinary with different professions. I am currently working on the inaugural ASCE Greater China Section Conference, which will work to unite this new Section and share expert knowledge. I am also currently an Appointed Region 10 Governor and have enjoyed this work. I know that as an Elected Region 10 Governor I can continue to serve the membership in Region 10 and benefit people. In my time as a Region 10 Governor, I will work to increase exchanges of information to create innovative ideas and make a better tomorrow for all.
- Ph.D., Information Engineering, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- LLM, Chinese Law, Renmin University of China
- MASc, Construction Management, University of Toronto
- BASc, Civil Engineering, University of Toronto
- INED of China State Construction Ltd.
- Chairman & CEO of C&L Holdings Ltd., involved in China business, contract advisory and investment
- Previously Executive Director and Advisor to Board of largest French Company Bouygues' subsidiary Dragages et Travaux Publics (HK) Ltd., China Chief Manager for Wharf China Ltd., Director and General Manager of Sun Hung Kai Property's Sanfield Construction Ltd.
- Founding President, ASCE Hong Kong Section
- Founder, ASCE Greater China Section
Other Volunteer Activities
- Editorial Board member of ICE, Journal of Management, Procurement, and Law
- Advisory Councilor, Hong Kong Real Property Federation
- Past President of Society of Builders and HKICM, Past Council member for HKCA
- Founding President and Governor of the Hong Kong Mediation Centre
- Past President of Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators
- A Fellow of ICE, HKIE, Society of Builders, HKICM, HKIArb & Senior Member of IEEE
- Adjunct Professor, HKUST Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Adjunct Professor, HKU Department of Real Estate and Construction
- Previously Adjunct Professor, School of Law at City University of Hong Kong