The Geo-Institute has more than 60 local Chapters through the United Sates. Our Chapters are part of ASCE's Sections & Branches.
Advance your career: join your local Chapter.
When you're an active member of your local Chapter, you can:
- connect with your local peers, building your professional network and enduring friendships
- benefit from local professional development programs
- develop your leadership skills working on Chapter projects and committees
- focus on local issues that impact your workplace
Grow your local group: become a G-I Chapter.
If you're part of an existing ASCE geotechnical group, or want to start a new local group, it's easy to affiliate with the G-I as a Chapter. There's no cost to your group, and many benefits:
- National exposure for your group and your programs
- Increased member participation
- Opportunities to host special programs
- Sharing of ideas and best practices with your fellow Chapters
- Support from the rest of the G-I, including the Local Involvement Committee (LIC) and other Chapters