The Geo-Institute of ASCE offers continuing education credits (PDHs and/or CEUs) to advance your career. We can help you reach your goals at any stage of your career whether it's looking for a job, planning your career path, or becoming certified.
Take advantage of our wide range of continuing education opportunities
Earn CEUs/PDHs and stay up-to-date on the latest in civil engineering.
- ASCE Week
- Face-to-Face Seminars
- Guided Online Courses
- Guided Online Course Certificate Programs
- Geographic Information Systems for Asset Management Certificate Program - Coming Soon: Available on-demand starting January 25, 2021
- Construction Engineering Certificate Program
- Structural Earthquake Engineering for Buildings Certificate Program
- Live Webinars
- On-Demand Learning
- Customized Group Training
- PE Civil and PE Architectural Engineering Exam Reviews
Free PE eLearning Webinar
Planning on taking the PE Exam this year? Hear Dr. J.P. Mohsen, Director of ASCE’s PE/SE Live Exam Review Courses, explain how to pick the right exam review for you.
Pass Your PE Civil Exam With ASCE's Help
Learn what makes the ASCE Live Exam Review courses effective.