Civil Engineering clubs let high school students meet, work with mentors, and explore civil engineering through activities, lessons, and field trips.
What you need
- An ASCE member who can meet with the club on a regular basis. Don't know one in your area? We can help!
- A faculty advisor from a committed school
- A completed application form and letter of commitment from the school.
How to run
- Grow your club with tips and techniques from experienced club leaders.
- For brochures, support, or questions email us at [email protected].
- Bridges Activity: Introduce students to different types of bridges and how they stand up.
- Water Resources Module: Teach students the ways civil engineers develop and manage water resources to meet society’s needs.
- Transportation module: Find out how civil engineers plan roads for multiple uses.