Southern California agency will reduce reliance on imported water.
Final rule aims to expedite the process of connecting power sources to the grid.
The distinctive environmental veil supports country’s “City in Nature” goals.
September/October 2023 print issue
• A behind-the-scenes look at ASCE’s Cities of the Future
• Smartest building in Chicago is an engineering marvel
• The ins and outs of underwater engineering revealed
• 3D-printed habitat begins its first Martian “mission”
• The road to integrating human and machine intelligence
Read more: Project Highlights
From the archives
Getting up to speed: Policy Briefing
Long reads that dig deep
Read Civil Engineering Online content in the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
Get essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry -- as well as all Civil Engineering Online news, features, and departments -- delivered straight to your inbox every day.