Nearly $53 billion proposal aims to prevent repeat of Sandy’s destruction.
Students must call on their knowledge and resourcefulness to succeed.
• Keeping engineers safe at work
• Bridge improves connectivity in the Quad Cities
• 2022 Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Awards
• Infrastructure resilience: Battling droughts and floods
• A tale of a structural marriage
Read more: Project Highlights
From the archives
Getting up to speed: Policy Briefing
Read more: A Question of Ethics
Long reads that dig deep
Read Civil Engineering Online content in the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
Get essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry -- as well as all Civil Engineering Online news, features, and departments -- delivered straight to your inbox every day.