Nomination Deadline: March 1st
The American Society of Civil Engineers Pipeline Division Award of Excellence was established to recognize continuous and conspicuous service to the Profession, ASCE, and the Pipeline Division.
- The award, established in 1988 by the Pipeline Division, is given to a Fellow, Member or Associate Member of ASCE who is adjudged by the Executive Committee of the Pipeline Division to have given outstanding continuous and conspicuous service to the Profession, ASCE, and the Pipeline Division.
- The award is given no more frequently than annually by vote of the Pipeline Executive Committee for consideration no more than 1 nominee each year. Nominees previously submitted by a particular standing committee remain in nomination until a new nominee is submitted by the same committee.
- The Past Chair of the Pipeline Executive Committee is responsible for presenting continuing and new nominees to the Executive Committee for its consideration and retaining appropriate records on nominees and awardees.
- The award shall consist of an appropriately inscribed wall plaque. The award is bestowed at a time and location specified by the Pipeline Executive Committee, with preference being given to conferences sponsored by the Pipeline Division in the year of the award.
- Funding for the award and its presentation is provided as part of the annual budget of the Pipeline Division.
To Nominate, submit the following:
- A cover letter, signed by the nominator
- An Official Award Nomination form (PDF)
- The nominee's CV or biographical information
- 2 or 3 letters of recommendation (max)
You can submit your nomination electronically to [email protected], or by mail to:
ASCE Honors and Awards
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191