- ASCE auto renew includes all membership dues – ASCE, section/branch, and/or affiliate society memberships current or added during the membership year.
- ASCE auto renew can be set to charge membership dues as one-time annual payments or in equal monthly installments. (Monthly installment plan payments will be calculated by taking the total annual dues payable and dividing this amount by 12.)
- Members selecting the monthly installment option must commit to paying entire year.
- Members seeking to enroll in automated monthly payments may call or mark their paper renewal to initiate monthly payments. Sign-ups are currently not available online.
- Members must provide a valid credit card or debit card (debit cards must have a Visa or Mastercard logo).
- In the event that a member’s card is declined, the member will be notified by email or by phone by an ASCE Customer Service representative.
a) For members on monthly installments, all member benefits will be suspended until a new payment method is provided or the balance due is paid in full.
b) For members on the annual auto renew service, membership will not be renewed until new payment is received.
c) If the payment method is not updated within 10 business days of notification, auto renew will be de-activated and re-enrollment will be required by phone.
- Members can cancel auto renew at any time by contacting ASCE Customer Service by email or by phone at 800-548-2723 or 703-295-6300. Following cancellation, members will continue to have access to ASCE benefits through the end of the paid prorated period if that year has been paid in full.
- ASCE and its entities and affiliates (sections/branches, etc.) reserve the right to change membership dues rates at any time.
- ASCE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke or refuse auto renew enrollment to anyone found to have abused this service. ASCE reserves the right to discontinue the auto renew plan or to modify its rules at any time.
To set up yearly auto renew membership payments
You will need to go through the renewal process this year to complete the annual auto renew enrollment for following years.
Follow these steps to complete the enrollment process:
- Use the Enroll in auto renew button below
- Log into your ASCE account (if not already logged in) and start your renewal
- Select Auto Renew on the Membership Renewal Notice page
- Provide your credit card information on the Pay Balances screen and then check the Save this credit card information option
- Select Pay Now
*By selecting this option you agree to the Auto Renewal Rules listed above.
Still got questions? Check our auto renew instructions (PDF)
To set up monthly renewing membership payments
Unfortunately we do not yet have the capability for you to set up monthly payments through our online service. However, our customer service staff can help you set them up from their side. Please contact them at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 800-548-2723 or +1-703-295-6300 (outside U.S.)
Monthly payments will continue until you choose to stop them.