Become a member
Select the membership option that's right for you
- Apply for internships, jobs, scholarships and fellowships
- Get 1-on-1 career advice with ASCE Mentor Match
- Better understand the job market with our entry-level salary report
- Start building your professional network before you need it
$127.50/year for persons 28 years old or younger*
$255/year for persons 29 years old or older*
- 10 free PDHs per year
- Use of our Salary Report calculator and other tools
- Technical content through AccessEngineering, ASCE institutes, and discounts on continuing education and publications
- Networking opportunities virtually and in-person
- Start saving money and begin delivering our world-class benefits to your workforce
- Flexible bundles meet the needs of all sizes and types of organizations
*Section/Branch dues may apply. On their graduation date, student members are automatically upgraded to professional members and receive free membership for up to 18 months. After the free membership period, students retain their membership at these dues prices.
**Companies and government agencies can join ASCE too. More details on organization partners.
Members who reside outside of North America may be eligible for discounted dues.
Download our ASCE membership prorated dues & world bank discounts document (PDF).
- Business insurance: Professional liability, business owners, workers compensation, commercial auto, cyber liability insurance, and risk management
- Life, disability, dental, long term care insurance
- Auto, motorcycle, RV and boat insurance
- Homeowners, renters, condo and personal umbrella insurance
- Pet insurance
- ASCE credit card
- Student loan refinancing
- Personal loans
Experiences & travel
- MemberDeals (entertainment)
- Travel Discounts
- Avis rentals
- Budget rentals
Products & services
- GE Appliances
Benefits for every stage of your career
ASCE membership gives you access to powerful tools to boost your career, exclusive opportunities to connect with your peers, and incredible discounts on professional development resources.