ASCE’s Conference Video Collection
This collection is the premier source for the latest technical knowledge in civil engineering and will be a critical home for learning for the civil engineering community. The collection is ASCE’s response to the changing nature of content consumption in the engineering community, embracing the potential for video to deeply engage audiences and provide enhanced resources to the civil engineering community.
Subscribers benefit from an intuitive user experience that provides easy access to cutting edge technical content expanding beyond traditional print proceedings. Session videos and posters specific to ASCE proceedings papers will be linked for ease of use from either the ASCE Library or the Conference Video Collection, allowing users to benefit from both media.
- International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI) 2021
- Geo-Extreme 2021
- ASCE Convention 2021
- International Airfield and Highway Pavements Conference 2021
- World Environmental and Water Resources Congress 2021
- The Engineering Mechanics Institute Conference and Probabilistic Mechanics & Reliability Conference 2021
- International Foundations Congress Equipment Expo (IFCEE) 2021
- Earth and Space 2021
- ASCE Convention 2020
- ASCE Virtual Technical Conference 2020
- Low Impact Development (LID) Conference 2020
Morressier 'How-to' help
If you're contributing video content to the collection, Morressier has provided some articles to help with the process.