The ASCE Distinguished Service Medal Award in Region 10 was established by the unanimous vote of the Region 10 Board of Governors on July 24, 2019, to recognize distinguished service to ASCE through service to Region 10.
Award winners 2021
- Gandluri Lakshminarasimha Sivakumar Babu, Ph.D., F.ASCE
- Saliu A. Lawal, C.Eng, M.ASCE
- Raymond Hai Ming Leung, Ph.D., C.Eng, P.E., F.ASCE
- Any member of ASCE, any ASCE staff member and any non-member who has provided distinguished service to ASCE in Region 10 through service to Region 10 Sections and/or Groups or to ASCE through service on international committees or associations and/or to the betterment of the community through advocacy of ASCE's policies and/or programs.
- Call for award nominations opens in April and closes in June, with announcement posted to the ASCE Global web page. Nomination package for submission includes cover letter from the nominator, filled out official award nomination form, and the nominee’s biographical information. Judging is done by the Region 10 Board of Governors for the maximum number of 3 awards in any given year.
- Awards are announced and presented at the ASCE Convention by the Region 10 Board of Governors.
Call for the ASCE Region 10 Distinguished Service Medal Award 2022 nominations is now open!
- Cover letter signed by the nominator.
- Completed and signed award Nomination form.
- Nominee's CV or biographical information.
- Call for nominations opens on April 11, 2022
- Call for nominations closes on June 10, 2022
- Announcement of 2022 awardees on August 1, 2022
- Awards ceremony will be held at the Global Reception of the ASCE Convention 2022 in Anaheim, California, October 23-26, 2022. Please note that paid registration is required for attendance.
Please submit your Nomination Package(s) via email to [email protected] by June 10, 2022.