Nomination deadline: October 30th
The Members of Society Advancing an Inclusive Culture (MOSAIC) are charged with providing the Society with leadership in all matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion within the civil engineering community. The JEDI Award recognizes Sections/Branches/Institutes that demonstrate exemplary best practices in advancing justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Georgia Section, Tallahassee Branch
- The award is known as the JEDI Award.
- The award may be presented annually to an ASCE Section, Branch, or Institute that demonstrates exemplary justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion best practices.
- Sections, Branches, and Institutes are eligible for this award based on judging of Outstanding Section/Branch Award Nomination Form by the MOSAIC JEDI Awards Task Team.
- Winners will receive an award certificate and plaque.
- The award shall be presented to the winning Section, Branch, or Institute at an appropriate meeting by either a national officer of the Society or a MOSAIC member.